SIA "KALBER" (Reg.No. 40003830911) is a privately owned enterprise registered at Latvian Chamber of Crafts (LCC) and is founded and led by two certificated carpenter masters Klaids Kalniņš and Ēriks Bergs.
- renovation and restoration of wooden houses;
- loghouse construction and assembling;
- massive wood house construction and assembling;
- wooden frame house-building;
- flooring (wooden);
- assembling and finishing windows and floors;
- finishing wooden exterior and interior;
- making massive wood garden furniture.
We have been in our craft since 1996 and have accumulated substantial and useful experience working at one of Latvia's leading woodcraft enterprises "A-KOKS" as well as joining various and frequently innovative and complicated wood construction projects.
In 2002, within the framework of a project organised by the Council of Ministers of Northern States we mastered techniques of Norwegian wood house construction working in Norway at Norwegian enterprise "BJORLI LAFTEBYGG".
Since 2005 we successfully cooperate with enterprise "EKO NAMS" carrying out finishing operations for its loghouses exported to Norway (wood flooring, assembling doors, windows, finishing work, etc.).
We have successfully carried out cooperation projects with Norwegian enterprise "NORSK LAFT".
Our firm has accumulated valuable experience and information regarding construction of wooden houses in Norway.